Enjoy an Inspirational Valentine Bridal Show!
Wine, Roses and Valentine Chocolate!
The New Oxford Suites Sonoma County in Rohnert Park February 23rd, 2020...Be There!
Printable wedding timeline
Have You Registered Yet?
Just in case you sill need to we added a conveniently placed button to your right.
Don't Forget - Pre-Register online now to save $5.00 or $20.00 at the door.
Each Registered Groom get's in FREE.
10-12 Months Before
- Select a wedding planner or date book
- Talk with your fiancé and all parents about budget and theme-which includes everything from colors to cake.
- Decide on the ceremony and reception sites and reserve both
- Start shopping for your dress
- Choose your attendants
- Start booking consultants, caterers, bakers, photographer, videographer, florist and musicians
7-9 Months Before
- With fiance visit your officiant or justice of the peace
- Choose and order your dress and accessories
- Register for gifts
- Begin putting together your guest list and have your fiancé start his
- Start consulting your travel agent about your honeymoon
4-6 Months Before
- Plan the details with all wedding professionals (caterers, florist, photographer)
- Book calligrapher, portrait photographer, and limousines, horse carriage for the wedding party
- Order all wedding invitations and announcements
- Shop for bridesmaid dresses
- Discuss and schedule the rehearsal dinner with your fiancé
- Reserve a block of hotel rooms for out-of-town guests
- If necessary, secure rentals for tables, chairs, linens, etc
- Complete your honeymoon plans and make reservations
- Have fiancé shop for tuxedos and suits
2-3 Months Before
- Finalize the guest list
- Make appointment for first dress fitting
- Order the wedding rings
- Shop for honeymoon and lingerie clothes
- Check state requirements for blood tests
- Make your first appointment with your hairstylist
6-8 Weeks Before
- Mail Invitations
- Have programs printed
- Shop for a guest book
- Buy your fiance’s wedding gift
- Choose gifts for all attendants
- Have the final dress and headpiece fitting
- Have your portrait taken
- Pick up the rings
- Plan your bridesmaid party
- Write thank-you notes as you receive gifts
- Send your announcement to the newspapers
- If moving, arrange to transport belongings
2-3 Weeks Before
- Make copies of ceremony readings…write your vows
- Get the marriage license with your fiancé
- Submit request lists to the photographer, videographer and musician
- Arrange the seating plan
- Confirm honeymoon reservations
- Address your announcements to mail on the wedding day
- Write toasts for the rehearsal dinner and reception
1 Week Before
- Pick up your dress
- Pack for Honeymoon; get your going-away outfit ready
- Check with your bank about using your ATM card at your honeymoon location
- Give the final guest count to your caterer
- Check final details with all wedding professionals
- Give the bridesmaid’s party
- Keep up with all thank-you notes
- Remind all attendants of the rehearsal details
- Treat yourself and mom to manicure and pedicure
- Place a “touch base” call to the wedding professionals
- Hold the rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner
- GO TO BED EARLY!
Day Of Wedding
- Eat breakfast-very important!
- Drop announcements in the mail
- Meet the girls early…hair and make-up ready…get dressed!
- ENJOY-IT’S YOUR BIG DAY!