Enjoy an Inspirational Valentine Bridal Show!
Wine, Roses and Valentine Chocolate!
The New Oxford Suites Sonoma County in Rohnert Park February 23rd, 2020...Be There!
Tips to Use Your Time Wisely At the Sonoma Wedding Show!
• Your Mind Set – Have fun, but come to accomplish and complete wedding plans
• Prioritize Your Needs – focus on your top three or four priorities.
1. Major Components – Wedding Planner, Site, Caterer.
2. Professional Services – Photographer, DJ, Videographer. Officiant
3. Fine Tuning – Apparel, Transportation, Florist, Cake, Favors, etc.Make Follow–Up Plans…Keep in mind it is a busy wedding market in which the best vendors get booked quickly. When you find a vendor in whom you are interested, set an appointment to meet within the week or so.
• Show Guide – Keep this in hand- it has listings of all the vendors, as well as other important information. You will receive and be able to pick up a lot of information from many vendors so take a small note pad to keep special items and services that you want to specifically keep in mind and not lose track of.
• Visit the Entire Show – Some guests don’t realize that there are vendors and attractions in both the lobby and the atrium- make your way through the whole show.
• Use Vendors as Resource – Don’t hesitate to approach and ask questions to vendors. The “Sonoma Wedding Show” features the top wedding professionals in the industry – they will be happy to share their expertise.
• Come Early – The one and only Live Fashion Show in Sonoma County will be shown throughout the event. You can visit some vendors before the show…take a break…and finish the rest of the vendors, taking your time to stop and really connect with the experts that you need to complete the planning of your special day.